Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Nem tudo vem de ouvir mas de falar simplesmente não basta olhar mas sim sorrir (L)

: $

quarta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2011

Remember


Here I am. Where? Lost, looking for answers with a photograph of me and him together. The time is killing me, I want him back.
I am a young sister with 16 years; I want to know why and I only listen because.
When we understand that all we dream isn’t like we want.

If you love someone show it!
It looks like I had the world in my heads; an argument had change all my life,
At 19 May of 1989 I was sit by the window, waiting, waiting and waiting, for someone that maybe never would be back.
This is a history that you never going to forget.
Was a summer day of last year, I came from school thinking in a promise that my brother made to me, on that day I would go to the camp with him to have a walk with him and my mother.

When I came in saw my mother crying and I was asking one thing, why?
When she told me that my brother needed to go to the war in one week, I was in shock (…)
When he came from the kitchen I start to scream with him saying that he was leaving us as the same way that dad did...(Yes, my father died in the war...)
I slap him and gone to my bedroom and I remember the last think I tell him was “I hate you” I was so stupid by saying that at really.
In the same night he gone to don’t make us suffer more, I could felt at night he gone to my bedroom and gave me a kiss and said “I will come back”
After mother, I really trough that he was dead, when I receive a letter saying “Your member of family will return home by 26 April of 1989”
Me and my mother were really happy and I was saying “thank God” crying but happy, at really I couldn’t hide my smile.

But as not every story has a happy ending, in 20 April of 1989 we receive other letter but when I read I.. I.. I was screaming inside, it was saying “Sorry but the soldier has died at 18 April, we will send the rest of the body for a funeral, and we are suffering for what’s as happen”
I hug my mother crying and she only said “we two going to be happy”
Sometimes I like to go to the window and look outside, it remember him, my mother had marry again and had a baby, as she arrived at home I came back to the reality of life, to the year, moth I was May, but seeing that baby coming in bringing love by over the place and when my mother asked me to choose the name of that gorgeous boy, I jumped from the window, starting to walk I smiled looking behind, came back one step, giving the same love by a kiss, and start to walk again, my mother said “and the name?” I only told “Put the name of a big soldier “Eduard” to remember who never died”

If love is everything show it! - SALVADOR!

"Texto de um trabalho, de 2010"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Seguidores